Simply Giving Set up through Thrivent
Through Simply Giving, your offerings are made through a pre-authorized withdrawl from your bank account. You determine the frequency of your automatic donation. Your donation or payment is deposited into the recipient’s bank account on the same day it is withdrawn from your account.
The benefits to you and your congregation:
- It is a reliable, safe way to move your stewardship plan into action.
- Donations are given consistently, so you don’t need to play “catch-up” at the end of the year or worry about missed offerings.
- Your congregation benefits from steady, more predictable revenues throughout the year, more efficient bookkeeping, and greater confidence in meeting its financial commitments.
Some often asked questions:
- Why does Thrivent Financial offer the Simply Giving program?
- It is a way to further its mission of serving Lutheran congregations and institutions.
- Who do I call if I have more questions?
- Contact the institution benefiting from your giving.
- How do I cancel or change my authorization?
- Contact the institution, in this case, Nathan Carlson at Messiah Lutheran.
- How do I participate?